Volunteer as a Guider – It’s worth your time!
Girl Guides of Canada has volunteer opportunities for you to help create a better world, by girls. You’ll become an influential part of girls’ lives as you share their laughter, help them believe in themselves and watch their confidence grow. Create a space where girls can just be. Volunteer as a Guider today – it’s worth your time.
Volunteering with Girl Guides is:
- Fun – fill your cup with laughter, smiles and happy chaos.
- Rewarding – when you create a space for girls to just be, you’ll see their confidence grow week after week.
- Life-changing – develop marketable skills such as communication, event planning and leadership
- Unforgettable – meet some of your new favourite people and build unbreakable bonds
Volunteer opportunities include:
- Volunteering with girls in a unit – as a Guider you’ll facilitate empowering, hands-on activities for girls ages 5-17 in your community in weekly meetings which run from fall until spring.
- Volunteering with other adults to support Guiding – volunteer as a treasurer or assist at special events, camps and more.
Volunteers support girls 5-17 as they:
- Share new adventures and real-life experiences.
- Explore their curiosity and creativity together with friends.
- Gain confidence and build leadership skills.
- Try DIY projects, science experiments, and explore the outdoors.
*All volunteers must be the age of majority in their province or territory.