For young women ages 15 to 17
Rangers is all about leadership and community involvement and a flexible program that allows teens to create their own unique Guiding experience. Young women begin to explore career options and learn valuable skills such as budgeting and event planning. Rangers are also involved in active leadership opportunities like global development projects, eco-awareness initiatives and teaching skills to younger girls as Junior Leaders.
Sample activities may include:
- Exploring career options and learning how to write a great resume
- Learning about budgeting for living away from home
- Leading discussions about body image and the media
- Planning an overnight canoe trip
- Volunteering as a Girl Assitant with younger girls
- Connecting with the wider world through international travel and global development projects
- Furthering their education through Girl Guides of Canada scholarships
To register online, please view the unit finder or log into your family account.