Fun leadership activities for 15, 16, and 17 year olds
Rangers is a place for exciting leadership activities for teens ages 15 to 17. She’ll have the chance to take the lead as she runs her own community projects, mentors younger girls in Guiding and raises awareness for causes she cares about – all in a safe space where she can just be herself together with friends.
Ranger units generally meet once per week or bi-weekly for 90 minutes. Each unit sets their own schedule.
Rangers can try new activities like:
- Canoeing – they might even take an overnight canoe trip!
- Empowering girls and women locally and globally
- Budgeting, resume-writing and other essential life skills
- Exploring the world on a local, national or international trip
- Co-leading a unit of younger girls in Guiding. Find out more about becoming a Junior Leader
Find out more about Rangers:
- Learn how units pick activities for 15 to 17 year olds, earn badges and awards.
- Order the Girl Guide uniform shirt and other special Ranger gear.
- Find a Trex or Extra Ops unit. These groups offer extra opportunities for Rangers who want more experience in a specific area, such as camping, travel or the arts.