For girls ages 12 to 14
Pathfinders meet once a week, usually for two hours
The Pathfinder program allows girls to take the lead and become active in the causes they believe in. In Pathfinders, girls will start to develop their independence while also learning the value of teamwork. Girls have the chance to organize their own events and outings and are encouraged to explore new interests in diverse areas such as photography and web design, fashion and interior design, engineering, community safety, technology and more.
Sample activities may include:
- Learning about healthy relationships and building self-esteem
- Creating eco-friendly decorating ideas for your personal space
- Having discussions about body image and the media
- Setting out on a rafting trip
- Taking an international trip
- Organizing a cultural exchange night
- Leading activities for younger girls in Guiding
To register online, please view the unit finder or log into your family account.