Link Membership: Staying Involved in Guiding as a Young Woman
Link is a membership activity for young women under 30. Link members participate in Guiding in whatever capacity they choose – whether that’s by completing Link Program activities, connecting with Link members and meeting other young women who share a passion for Guiding, becoming a Unit Guider, or volunteering in Guiding in another way that fits their busy schedule. Link is a great way for young women to continue their involvement in Guiding that suits their interests, skills and schedule.
Benefits of Link membership
- Participate in the Link Program and take on new challenges
- Meet, connect and socialize with other young women
- Scholarship opportunities
- National and international travel opportunities
- Volunteer opportunities at the local, provincial or national levels
- Access to training programs
- Stay connected to Guiding while you transition through school and career choices
- Develop skills that are highly valued in the workplace, such as communications, event planning, facilitation and more
How to become a Link member
If you are already a member of GGC, reach out to your Provincial Council for details on how to get involved in Link in your community. If you are looking to become a member of GGC, complete the adult registration form.
Check out our Link Connections newsletter for the latest Link news.