Volunteer at Girl Guides
Volunteering with Girl Guides means you choose to have fun, make connections, build skills, create positive change and inspire today’s girls to become everything they want to be.
Girl Guides offers girls and women the chance to make new friends, challenge themselves and put their ideas into action through an amazing range of activities developed to support girls.
When you volunteer with kids at Girl Guides of Canada–Guides du Canada (GGC), you’re playing a key role in providing girls aged 5-17 with the fun and the challenge of Guiding. You’ll be their cheerleader and mentor as you help your girls develop skills and confidence that will last a lifetime. Imagine the fun, the smiles and giggles, and all the confidence-building moments for the girls – and for yourself.
Benefits of Volunteering
- Make a positive impact on the lives of girls in your community
- Opportunities to develop highly transferable skills such as leadership, communication and planning
- Access to member-only training
- Access to special events such as regional rallies, camping and international travel
- Grow your group of friends in a fun environment